8-22-22 – Elsa Platt-San Antonio, TX

Our Second Member of the Week is Elsa Platt!  Everyone say hi to Elsa ! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better! Name: Elsa Platt Where are you from and where do you live now?: Born and raised in San Antonio, TX. What is your favorite project you’ve ever made and why?:My favorite projects are the two small blankets I made …

8-22-22 Joyce Hammock – Texas

Our first Club Member of the Week this week is- Joyce Hammock​ Everyone say hi to Joyce I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better!   Name: Joyce Hammock ​ Where are you from and where do you live now?:Born and raised in Texas for the first 20 years of my life. My husband was in the military so we moved around …

8-15-22 – Helen Ogden – Saskatchewan, Canada

Our second Club Member of the Week this week is- Helen Ogden! Everyone say hi to Helen! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better!    Name: Helen Ogden Where are you from and where do you live now?:I was born & raised in Iowa but 30+ years ago our family came to Canada for my husband’s work. We live in …

8-15-22 Katholyn Howell – Shelley, Bingham County, Idaho.

Our first Club Member of the Week this week is- Katholyn Howell​ Everyone say hi to Katholyn! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better!   Name: Katholyn Howell Where are you from and where do you live now?: I am from Blackfoot, Bingham County, Idaho. We live in Shelley, Bingham County, Idaho. What is your favorite project you’ve ever made …

8-8-22 Barbara Hust – Billings, MT

​ Our second Club Member of the Week this week is – Barbara Hust! Hello, Barbara- it’s so wonderful to have you as one of our Neighbors! Name: Barbara Hust Where are you from and where do you live now?: Butte, Montana born. Live in Billings, MT What is your favorite project you’ve ever made and why?: Years ago I was a single mom …

8-8-22 Kathy Strole – Orlando, FL

Our first Club Member of the Week this week is- Kathy Strole! Everyone say hi to Kathy! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better! Name: Kathy Strole   Where are you from and where do you live now?: I was born & raised in the beautiful state of Michigan. I now live in Orlando, Florida What color seems to always …

7-25-22 – Genia Albright – Las Cruces, NM

Our Club Member of the Week this week is- Genia Albright ! Everyone say hi to Genia ! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better! Tell us your name, where you’re from, and where you live now. I’m Genia (Gina) Albright , from San Bernardino, CA , recently moved to in Las Cruces, NM At what …

2-14-22 Suzi Clary – Post, TX

Our Club Member of the Week this week is- Suzi Clary ! Everyone say hi to Suzi ! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better!     At what age did you start sewing/quilting? Maybe 5 or younger. My grandmother would give me little projects to do along with her as she sat and did all of her hand quilting. …

2-7-22 Melissa Bickham – Chandler, Arizona

Our Club Member of the Week this week is- Melissa Bickham​ ! Everyone say hi to Melissa​ ! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better! Your Name: Melissa Bickham  At what age did you start sewing/quilting? My mom and grandma were both very good seamstresses. My earliest memory of sewing was about 8 years old.  What is your most favorite project …

12-10-22 Gaby Messier – North Bay ON

Our Club Member of the eek this week is- Gaby Messier​! Everyone say Hi to Gaby! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better!   Your Name: Gaby Messier At what age did you start sewing/quilting? 50 What color seems to always make its way into your quilts? Reds. My favorite color. It is also symbolic as part of my Micmaw heritage. You …