11-29-21 Debra Combs – Kentucky

Our Club Member of the eek this week is- Debra Combs​! Everyone say Hi to Debra! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better!     Your Name:Debra Combs At what age did you start sewing/quilting? Sewing, age 9. Quilting age 58 What is your most favorite project you ever made and why? A buffalo panel quilt for my husband. James …

10-15-21 Karen Hay – Fairview Park, OH

Our Club Member of the Week this week is- Karen Hay ​ ! Everyone say hi to Karen ​! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better! ​ ​Your Name: Karen Hay At what age did you start sewing/quilting?  7 years old with my mom, grandma and Oma  What is your most favorite project you ever made and why? My hometown BOM because it …

9-27-21 Rebecca Joyner – Tennessee

Our Club Member of the Week this week is- Rebecca Joyner​ ! Everyone say hi to Rebecca ! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better! Your Name: Rebecca Joyner At what age did you start sewing/quilting? I started sewing in middle school making a blue jean purse. Mom always had a sewing machine at home and I remember helping grandma hold …

9-20-21 Lynn Morales – West Central Indiana

Our Club Member of the Week this week is- Lynn Morales​ ! Everyone say hi to Lynn ! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better!   Your Name: Lynn Morales At what age did you start sewing/quilting? Eight What is your most favorite project you ever made and why? My favorite project was an Elena Disney dress I made for my granddaughter …

9-13-21 Chris Lotz – Denton, TX

Our Club Member of the Week this week is-Chris Lotz ! Everyone say hi to Chris ! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better!     Your Name: Chris Lotz What is your most favorite project you ever made and why? When I was in the Valor Quilt club. They were given to service men of all services. Who or …

8-30-21 – Sharon McCulloch 

Our Club Member of the Week this week is- Sharon McCulloch ​ ! Everyone say hi to Sharon ! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better! ​Your Name: Sharon McCulloch    At what age did you start sewing/quilting? 4 yrs old. On my grandma’s treadle machine Do you do other types of sewing besides quilting? (clothing, home décor, etc.) I can do just …

8-23-20 Bonnie Philips – Grayson County, VA

Our Club Member of the Week this week is-Bonnie Kane Phillips​ ! Everyone say hi to Bonnie​ ! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better!   ​​ Your Name: Bonnie Kane Phillips At what age did you start sewing/quilting? About 17 Who or what inspired you to become a quilter? I love color and patterns! Do you have other creative hobbies? …

8-20-21 Jaimie Hulin

Our Club Member of the Week this week is-Jaimie Hulin​ ! Everyone say hi to Jaimie​ ! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better! Your Name:  Jaimie Hulin At what age did you start sewing/quilting?  I began sewing at age nine and began quilting when I was 11. What is your most favorite project you ever made and why?  I …

Suzy Marshall – San Diego, CA

Our Club Member of the Week this week is- Suzy Marshall ! Everyone say hi to Suzy ! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better! Your Name:  Suzy Marshall   At what age did you start sewing/quilting?  About 10 years old. I also began embroidering at the age of 8.   What is your most favorite project …

Catherine Osborne – Louisville, KY

6-14-21 Our Club Member of the Week this week is- Catherine Osborne ! Everyone say hi to Catherine! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better! Your Name:  Catherine Osborne At what age did you start sewing/quilting?  50 What is your most favorite project you ever made and why? My first quilt – because I finished it Who or …