Melanie Keith – NY State

5-28-21 Our Club Member of the Week this week is-Melanie Keith​ ! Everyone say hi to Melanie​ ! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better! Your Name: Melanie Keith At what age did you start sewing/quilting? Learned with my Gram – hand sewing at 5-6. Who or what inspired you to become a quilter? Gram made simple 9 patch quilts for …

Donna Michalak- McMillan, Michigan

5-21-2021 Our Club Member of the Week this week is-Donna Michalak ! Everyone say hi to Donna ! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better! Your Name: Donna Michalak At what age did you start sewing/quilting? 36 What is your most favorite project you ever made and why?  Too many to list, but I like to …

Jamee Cofer – Las Vegas, NV

5-10-21 Our Club Member of the Week this week is- Jamee Cofer ! Everyone say hi to Jamee ! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better!   Your Name:  Jamee Cofer At what age did you start sewing/quilting? I hand sewed Barbie clothes when I was 8 then machine by 14. What is your most favorite project you ever made …

Pam Peterson – Eugene, OR

5-3-2021 Your Name:  Pam Peterson At what age did you start sewing/quilting? Middle School- so about 12.    I made a down vest from a kit in Home Ec.  It has some embroidery on it.  And, I still have it in the closet. What is your most favorite project you ever made and why?  A flannel quilt I made for my …

Fran Miller – Hillsboro, Ohio

4-26-21 Our Club Member of the Week this week is- Fran Miller ! Everyone say hi to Fran ! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better! Your Name:  Fran Miller At what age did you start sewing/quilting?  7 years old for sewing and 8 years ago for quilting.  What is your most favorite project you …

Jane Hadfield – Isle of Anglesey off North Wales

4-9-21 Our Club Member of the Week this week is- Jane Hadfield​ ! Everyone say hi to Jane ! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better! Your Name:Jane Hadfield At what age did you start sewing/quilting? 5/6 sewing doll house bed covers and clothes for my doll with my Nana Elsie, but then nothing after high school as I got …

Lynda Boyle – Lancashire, England

4-5-21 Our Club Member of the Week this week is- Lynda Boyle ! Everyone say hi to Lynda ! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better! Your Name: Lynda Boyle At what age did you start sewing/quilting?  Sewing – 7/8 years. Quilting 65/66 years What is your most favorite project you ever made and why?   A Logcabin quilt, …

Lynda Hommer – Norwalk, IA

3/7/21 Our Club Member of the Week this week is- Lynda Hommer ! Everyone say hi to Lynda ! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better! Your Name:  Lynda Hommer At what age did you start sewing/quilting? Sewing probably 10-12.  I remember doing embroidery about that age.  And I distinctly remember being frustrated in my 8th grade Home-Ec (that …

Cynthia Langer – Naples, TX

2/1/21 Our Club Member of the Week this week is- Cynthia Langer ! Everyone say hi to Cynthia ! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better! At what age did you start sewing/quilting? 8 What is your most favorite project you ever made and why? Mrs. Lanier, she’s my hex quilt named after my best friends mother. My …

Dawn Ashpole – Oregon City, Oregon

Our Club Member of the Week this week is- Dawn Ashpole ! Everyone say hi to Dawn ! I hope you will enjoy getting to know her a little better! 1/25/21 Your Name:  Dawn Ashpole At what age did you start sewing/quilting? About 10 in a 4-H group What is your most favorite project you ever made and why? My daughters wedding dress with …