The Art of Home Club is an exclusive “neighborhood” for friends who want additional monthly projects and patterns from The Art of Home. You will have access to members only videos and other content, plus new patterns and projects as they are released every month.
As a member of The Art of Home Club, you will receive:
- Helpful tips for mixing and matching your projects and patterns. For example, you could use Month #1 embroidery patterns with the Month #3 project- YOU get to be the designer!
- You have 24/7 access to your patterns, videos and content. Log into your account anytime to download patterns and watch member exclusive videos.
- Free Block of the Month Patterns included with membership- no need to sign up for the BOM each year.
- Community. Share your projects, tips and questions with other members in our Members Only Private Facebook Group.
- Exclusive Member Discounts – save 10% on books, fabric, patterns and notions in our shop EVERY DAY.
- Be a part of The Art of Home Gives Back. Each quarter, our members vote on which charity/organization we would like to donate to. Previous recipients of our charitable giving (through the Club funds, at no extra cost to members) include St. Jude’s Hospital for Children, water wells around the world, and sewing machines to help impoverished women start businesses to support their families.
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!
With the Annual Subscription, your PayPal account or credit card will automatically be
charged once per year, on the anniversary of the date of your first payment. There are no refunds or pro-rating for annual membership fees.
Please note - this is an ALL ONLINE CLUB - You will NOT be sent patterns in the mail.